The Whole Package - Prunes and Dried Plums
Why Are Dried Plums The Whole Package?
Whether you’re exploring healthier alternatives to satisfy a sweet craving, or in search of an easy and flavorsome ingredient, California Dried Plums (prunes) are The Whole Package. They have unique health benefits and are so versatile; they can be used in your favorite recipes or alone as a tasty snack. California Dried Plums (prunes) are a source of important vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. These form a web of vital functions that help support and promote good bone, heart and digestive health, and support the immune system–among other healthful attributes that can help regulate, support and promote optimal health overall.
Compared with other fruits and dried fruits, they're surprisingly affordable, conveniently portable, comfortingly familiar and always available. That’s why California Dried Plums (prunes) are the easy way to enjoy The Whole Package every day–in snacks, in baking and cooking, on cereal, in salads, and blended into smoothies.
The Whole Package for Any Lifestyle
Looking for The Whole Package when it comes to choosing your next snack or culinary ingredient? Look no further than nature’s tasty, bite-size nutrition powerhouse —California Dried Plums.
Dried Plums. What’s in ‘em for you?
- Bone Health: Dried plums can reverse bone loss and preserve bone structure, reducing the risk of osteoporotic fracture.
- Improved digestion: A single serving (4 to 5 dried plums) has 3 grams of fiber, to help you maintain good digestive health.
- Tasty nutrition: Dried plums are a nutrition powerhouse, that includes B vitamins, potassium, magnesium and boron.
- Antioxidants: Dried plums have phenolic compounds that promote good health.
- Blood sugar control: Dried plums can help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Cholesterol management: Fiber and other compounds in dried plums can help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Beauty: A study suggests dried plums may help reduce skin wrinkles.
- A perfect fit for healthful diets: Dried plums promote satiety and have only 100 calories per serving (4 to 5 dried plums).