Mesclun Salad with California Dried Plums, Goat Cheese and Pecans
Jazz up your everyday salad and give your greens a boost by adding crunchy candied pecans, creamy goat cheese and nutritious California Dried Plums.
To make vinaigrette, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar and shallot; season with salt and pepper. In a large mixing bowl, toss lettuce with enough vinaigrette to coat lightly. Divide among 4 salad plates; sprinkle each salad with 3 tablespoons dried plums, 2 tablespoons goat cheese and 2 tablespoons pecans.
- Pizzettas with California Dried Plums & Caramelized Onions
- Risotto with California Dried Plums and Radicchio
- Apple-Walnut Greens with Chicken Dried Plums & Spiced Pecans
- Arugula, Radicchio, Orange, and Dried Plum Salad
- Citrus Bulgur Salad with California Dried Plums
- Fennel Salad with Dried Plums, Manchego Cheese and Prosciutto
- Bircher Muesli with California Dried Plums